RIBA CPD Providers Network Roadshows 2013
Roadshows are a great opportunity to reach a large audience of regional architects and construction professionals by presenting face-to-face RIBA approved CPD material at RIBA CPD Roadshows.
Roadshows help generate new business for your company because you are guaranteed a much larger audience than you would receive if you were visiting practices individually. The average audience for each individual seminar is 40 attendees*.
Our targeted promotional campaign will be designed to generate maximum exposure and awareness for participants.
CPD seminar slots for 2013 RIBA CPD Roadshows are now sold out. To register your interest for 2014 RIBA CPD Roadshows or to be put onto a cancellation waiting list contact the CPD Roadshows team.
We are pleased to announce that sponsorships packages for the 2013 RIBA CPD Roadshows are available. For further information on the various sponsorship opportunities, email us at email@example.com.
Format for the day
At each event there are ten slots available (20 in London), in two rooms (four rooms in London), with a capacity of 40 – 80 for each room.
All Provider participants are able to have a small pre-allocated exhibition space at the venue. This space will be positioned to capture the attention of all delegates attending, including those attending other sessions.
- Extensive direct marketing of the Roadshows to architects and other construction professionals by RIBA and RIBA Enterprises
- Online presence and links on www.architecture.com and ribacpd.com
- Seminar audience of architects and other construction professionals who have specifically registered to attend your presentation
- Opportunity to raise your profile and educate an influential audience about your products and services
- Banner ads on variety of RIBA Enterprises websites promoting Roadshows and registration
- Pre-allocated exhibition space
- Two sets of contact delegate data (pre-registration data and actual attendees data – subject to Data Protection Act).
2013 RIBA CPD Roadshows schedule
The following RIBA CPD Roadshows will be taking place throughout 2013. Further information is available from www.ribacpd.com/cpdroadshow.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne - 31 January
- London - 6 February
- Bristol - 21 February
- Birmingham - 14 March
- Glasgow - 21 March
- Manchester - 4 April
- York - 18 April
- Belfast - 2 May
- Cambridge - 9 May
- Reading - 30 May
- London - 13 June
- London - 5 September
- Birmingham - 19 September
- Manchester - 3 October
- Cardiff - 17 October
- Edinburgh - 31 October
- Nottingham - 7 November
- Brighton - 21 November
- Leeds - 28 November
- London - 5 December
For full terms and conditions, click here.
Last updated January 2013
* While the average seminar attendance across the year is 40 attendees, this can vary from Roadshow to Roadshow depending on location and time of year, for example the London Roadshow can have up to 80 delegates per seminar.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.