RIBA CPD Providers Network Roadshows 2014
RIBA CPD Roadshow events are a great opportunity to reach a large audience of regional architects and construction professionals, by presenting your RIBA-approved CPD material face-to-face.
Due to popular demand we have now added some additional dates in October and December. There are three regular Roadshows in Reading, Crawley and Milton Keynes. There is also a new themed Roadshow in London, based on the RIBA Core Curriculum topic, Climate: Sustainable Architecture.*
This is an opportunity to speak in front of a much larger audience than you would achieve by visiting practices individually. In fact, the average seminar attendance across the year is 40 delegates, whilst the London Roadshow can have up to 80 attendees per seminar. And every delegate will have registered to visit your seminar, so they actively want to listen to you.
Format for the day
At each event there are ten slots available over two rooms with an average capacity of 40 per room. However there are 20 slots available at London roadshows over 4 rooms with an average of 80 delegates per room.
All Provider participants are able to have pre-allocated exhibition space at the venue. This space will be positioned to capture the attention of all delegates attending, including those attending other sessions.
- Extensive direct marketing of the Roadshows to architects and other construction professionals by RIBA and RIBA Enterprises
- Online presence and links on www.architecture.com and ribacpd.com
- Seminar audience of architects and other construction professionals who have specifically registered to attend your presentation
- Opportunity to raise your profile and educate an influential audience about your products and services
- Banner ads on variety of RIBA Enterprises websites promoting Roadshows and registration
- Pre-allocated exhibition space
- Two sets of contact delegate data (pre-registration data and actual attendees data - subject to Data Protection Act).
Book available slots
To book click the button below and follow the online booking process or alternatively contact our RIBA Insight Customer Service team by phone +44 (0)845 200 1056 or email email@example.com.
For full terms and conditions, click here.
This offer is open to Providers with RIBA approved CPD material and is by invitation on a first-come first-served basis. Don't miss out!
Last updated January 2014
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.