RIBA CPD Providers Network Roadshows 2012
Are you interested in reaching a large audience of regional architects and construction professionals in one go with your RIBA approved CPD seminars?
44 companies* have already confirmed their slots at the 2012 RIBA CPD Roadshows including Dyson, Tata Steel and The Rooflight Company. Take a look at the RIBA CPD Roadshows schedule to see who else is presenting.
Confirming their slots gives these companies exposure to potentially 1500+ construction professionals throughout the year**. All the Providers have to do now is show up at the event leaving us to fill the rooms with the right audience.
You still have a chance to book slots
Roadshows are a great way to meet regionally based architects and other specifiers, from small to medium sized practices and from both public and private organisations, who you might not otherwise get to see. Each Roadshow brings architects and allied professionals together in one room. The average audience for each individual seminar is 40 attendees***.
Our targeted promotional campaign will be designed to generate maximum exposure and awareness for participants.
Format for the day
At each event there are ten slots available (20 in London), in two rooms (four rooms in London), with a capacity of 40 – 100 for each room.
All Provider participants are able to have two square meters of exhibition space at the venue. This space will be in a prime position to capture the attention of all delegates attending, including those attending other sessions.
- Extensive direct marketing of the Roadshows to architects and other construction professionals by RIBA and RIBA Enterprises
- Online presence and links on www.architecture.com
- Seminar audience of architects and other construction professionals who have specifically registered to attend your presentation
- Opportunity to raise your profile and educate an influential audience about your products and services
- Banner ads on variety of RIBA Enterprises websites promoting Roadshows and registration
- Exhibition space (NEW: now available in London)
- Two sets of full contact delegate data (pre-registration data and actual attendees data – subject to Data Protection Act)
Book available slots
Email us at email@example.com for further details:
For full terms and conditions, click here.
This offer is open to Providers with RIBA approved CPD material and is by invitation on a first-come first-served basis. Don’t miss out!
* Last updated 26 January 2012
** 1580 construction professionals attended Roadshows events in 2011 and this number is increasing each year
*** While the average seminar attendance across the year is 40 attendees, this can vary from Roadshow to Roadshow depending on location and time of year, for example the London Roadshow can have up to 100 delegates per seminar.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.