Careers with RIBA Enterprises
Why RIBA Enterprises?
RIBA Enterprises currently employs 245 people across our three main sites based in London, Newark and Newcastle upon Tyne. As an organisation largely dependent on people we recognise the contribution made by our staff and that our success to date has been made possible by their talent, enthusiasm and commitment. We also appreciate their continual support is needed in realising our future plans.
As an equal opportunities employer, RIBA Enterprises opposes all forms of unlawful discrimination and values diversity in the workplace. The roles within the organisation range across a variety of professional disciplines and support areas.
As a Company we offer staff excellent benefit packages including competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, and enhanced sickness and maternity payments. As an Investor in People we also proactively support and facilitate continuous training and development of all our employees.
If you would like to progress your career within a very friendly, positive and successful working environment and you feel you fulfil the criteria of one of our advertised vacancies we would like to hear from you. Please contact our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Systems Infrastructure Engineer (Database Administrator/Web Server Administrator) – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Service Desk Team Leader – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Graduate Software QA Engineer – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Interface Designer – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Director of National BIM Library
- Marketing Coordinator – London
- Technical Author – Newcastle upon Tyne
- Area Sales Manager (home-based) – West Midlands and South West
- Specialist in Construction Contracts and Law – Newcastle upon Tyne/London
If you are interested in pursuing a career with RIBA Enterprises, please submit a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
RIBA Enterprises is an Investor In People
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.