RIBA Insight menu
- Monthly Briefing
- Manufacturer BIM objects updated to meet new standard
- Better by design: a CPD assessor's tale
- Five questions to ask yourself about your business' online brand image
- Official: Construction sector continues to grow
- Three types of marketing video every building product manufacturer should have
- Diary date: Manchester CPD Providers Network Forum – 11 March 2015
- CDM Regulations and new CPD
- Meet the team
- Case studies New!
Important information for RIBA CPD Providers
For all RIBA CPD Providers, please take note of this important update on contacts at the RIBA for CPD assessment.
We are very pleased to introduce you to our new colleague, Ruth Hynes, who has joined us at Portland Place as full-time CPD Assistant. Ruth previously worked at Visual Artists Ireland as Professional Development Coordinator. Ruth is able to answer your CPD assessment queries on 020 7307 3797 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gemma Suter continues as CPD Assessment Coordinator, working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. She can be contacted on 020 7307 3645 or email@example.com.
Please note that Tara DeFabrizio now works elsewhere at the RIBA, and is no longer in the CPD team. We would be grateful if you could update your records.
Joni Tyler, Head of CPD, RIBAIf you're not already a member, find out more about the benefits of joining the RIBA CPD Providers Network.
For more information about RIBA Insight advertising and marketing solutions, please complete our short further information form.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.