RIBA Insight menu
- Monthly Briefing
- Vanity or sanity: choosing the right metrics
- CPA warns that referendum uncertainty is denting manufacturer optimism
- Manufacturer case study: Harlequin Floors
- NBS National BIM Report 2016
- Do you understand designers and specifiers and what support they need from you?
- NBS BIM workflow on CN Awards shortlist
- Meet the team
- Case studies
RIBA Product Selector technical page run-ons now available
Advertisers with technical pages in the new style RIBA Product Selector can now order printed run-ons. Requests for the 2010 directory are already up on last year’s figure of 21,266 (ABC), defying the trend towards online information sources.
Every one of the 850+ technical pages published in RIBA Product Selector is written by our in-house team of experts to a standard template compliant with BS 4940. Each is, in effect, a potential stand-alone leaflet promoting your product in language tailored to specifiers' needs.
Your run-ons will be printed to a high quality using 200gsm silk paper, produced with 55% recycled fibre.
Re-prints may be used as:
- Appendixes to your company brochure
- Loose inserts accompanying a direct mail campaign
- Handouts and leave-behinds at exhibitions, CPD seminars and trade shows.
Prices for run-ons start from only £175 for 1,000 copies, and are available with optional printed faxback or order form on the reverse side, as well as RIBA Insight, NBS Plus or RIBA Product Selector logo.
For more information about RIBA Insight advertising and marketing solutions, please complete our short further information form.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.