RIBA Insight menu
- Monthly Briefing
- Increase your understanding of BIM
- The easy way to include BIM objects on your website
- Diary date: LAST CALL for the London Consultancy Day
- Final call: Winning with CPD
- Make your pictures count - giving it the best shot
- Six reasons why B2B brands should love Google+
- Is your organisation web compatible?
- Meet the team
Important diary date: London CPD Forum and winning with CPD
Dates have now been confirmed for RIBA Insight's London CPD Forum and Winning with CPD events. Demand is always high and places limited, so register your interest now and put these dates in your diary.
Winning with CPD and the London CPD Forum will be two separate events that run one after the other at the RIBA's headquarters in London. Together, they offer a wealth of information and advice to both new and long-time customers.
London CPD Forum
Winning with CPD
Wednesday 10 October 2012, 07:30 - 09:30hrs
Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland Place, London W1B 1AD
Aimed at new subscribers to the RIBA CPD Providers Network, this breakfast meeting is a chance to better understand how to get the most from your CPD subscription. Topics covered include guidance on the assessment process, material options and keeping your CPD content up-to-date, as well as an overview of the marketing support and opportunities provided by RIBA Insight. Book now.
London CPD Forum
Wednesday 10 October 2012, 09:30 - 15:50hrs
Royal Institute of British Architects, 66 Portland place
If your CPD materials are merely good, make them great. If they're great, make them outstanding. There are few better opportunities to mix with construction industry marketers, compare notes and hear from the experts than the London CPD Forum. Learn, not only how to create engaging and relevant CPD materials, but how to ensure that the right people see them at the most auspicious moment.
How should you market your CPD? What can you do to generate more enquiries? Who can you turn to with questions? All these questions and more will be answered in very practical sessions that cover:
- Presentations and presentational skills; use of online videos to visually engage architects (including new opportunities provided by ribacpd.com); and video content.
- Future trends and a construction industry outlook, including a geographical assessment of potential areas of growth.
- Advice from an architect on the type of CPD materials and content architects want.
- Sustainability and BIM.
- More effective marketing and promotion in a B2B environment.
All sessions will be delivered by expert speakers from organisations such as Eyeful Presentations, Tata Steel, and Marshalls and of course, the RIBA itself.
The London CPD Forum is one of the most popular dates on the RIBA events calendar. To find out more, and book your place, visit http://www.riba-insight.com/events.
For more information about RIBA Insight advertising and marketing solutions, please complete our short further information form.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.