RIBA Insight menu
- Monthly Briefing
- Increase your understanding of BIM
- The easy way to include BIM objects on your website
- Diary date: LAST CALL for the London Consultancy Day
- Final call: Winning with CPD
- Make your pictures count - giving it the best shot
- Six reasons why B2B brands should love Google+
- Is your organisation web compatible?
- Meet the team
Important diary date: Manufacturers' BIM Toolkit
Book your place now on an event tailored around the needs of manufacturers. The RIBA's 'BIM Toolkit' workshop, held in London on 19 September, goes beyond the basics to fully prepare you with a BIM action plan specific to your business. Numbers are restricted, so register now.
19 September 2012, 09:30 - 16:00hrs
etc.venues, Moorgate - Miami Room, 120 Moorgate, City of London, EC2M 6UR
Going beyond jargon, this event will help you understand BIM, how specification is an integral part of BIM and the potential impact of BIM on the future of design and manufacturing in the construction industry. The workshop incorporates practical examples to enable building product manufacturers specifically to learn from industry best practice.
Inspired by those case studies, by the end of the workshop you will have developed an outline BIM action plan in a format that will enable you and your colleagues to adopt an effective BIM process specific to your company.
- Gain a better understanding of BIM
- Learn to use BIM to help your organisation market its products AND save money and time
- Explore the role BIM can play in your organisation
- See how BIM can help in terms of marketing and manufacturing process improvements
- Understand the effects of restructuring product data to include proprietary information
- Find out how to use this information to create a portfolio of data-rich BIM objects
- Create your own BIM action plan - specific to your organisation.
Find out more and book your place today.
Reserve your place now
For more information about RIBA Insight advertising and marketing solutions, please complete our short further information form.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.