RIBA CPD Providers Network
What is the RIBA CPD Providers Network?
The RIBA CPD Providers Network consists of over 500 manufacturers and suppliers who provide RIBA approved CPD to architects and other specifiers. CPD is mandatory for RIBA Chartered Architects, and having RIBA approved CPD material available as seminar presentations, articles, videos, factory tours and in other formats is a good way to open doors to start building key relationships.
Benefits at a glance
- Guidance and support – you’ll receive a visit from a RIBA assessor and detailed assessment guidelines to help you prepare your CPD material.
- Wide choice of CPD material types and formats – you can submit a wide range of CPD material for RIBA approval: seminars, conferences, articles, websites, factory tours, courses, books, product literature, videos, blogs, and more.
- Updates – you can update your CPD material when required and if the changes are considered minor or cosmetic, the material will not usually require re-assessment.
- Double points – your CPD is approved by the RIBA and worth double points to RIBA Chartered Architects – providing a distinct advantage over non-approved CPD material.
- Exclusive logo use – only members of the Providers Network can use the prestigious RIBA CPD Providers Network logo.
- Promotion – details of Providers’ RIBA approved CPD materials are included on ribacpd.com, architecture.com, ribaproductselector.com. In addition ribacpd.com includes a booking facility for architects and specifiers to book directly with you.
- RIBA CPD Roadshows – you’ll have the opportunity to present your CPD to a large audience of specifiers at our nationwide CPD Roadshows.
- Exclusive events – you can attend special events for CPD Providers, including the twice yearly CPD Providers Network Forum where you can pick up on research and construction industry trends, and learn more about providing quality CPD.
- 85% of architect respondents to the RIBA CPD Providers Network Survey were familiar with the RIBA CPD Providers Network logo.
- 66% of respondents had attended a face-to-face seminar with a RIBA CPD Providers Network member.
- 84% of the top 120 architectural practices use RIBA-approved CPD*.
*Architects Journal Top 120, 2015
To find out more about the opportunities that membership of the Providers Network, please contact us:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us on +44 (0)345 200 1056
- Complete our product enquiry form
Complete our quick form and we'll call you back with the information you requested.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.