RIBA CPD Providers Network
What is the RIBA CPD Providers Network?
The RIBA CPD Providers Network includes over 550 manufacturers and suppliers who provide educational learning to architects and other specifiers. CPD is mandatory for RIBA Chartered Architects, and having an RIBA approved CPD seminar is a good way to open doors and start building key relationships.
Benefits at a glance
- Guidance and support – you'll receive a visit from a RIBA assessor and detailed assessment guidelines to help you prepare your CPD material.
- Wide choice of CPD material types – you can submit seminars, conferences, CD-Roms, articles, websites, factory tours, diplomas, books, product literature, videos and more.
- Updates – you can update your CPD material when required and if the changes are considered minor or cosmetic, the material will not usually require re-assessment.
- Double points – your CPD is approved by the RIBA and worth double points to RIBA Chartered Architects – providing a distinct advantage over non-approved CPD material.
- Exclusive logo use – only members of the Providers Network can use the prestigious RIBA CPD Providers Network logo.
- Promotion – details of your RIBA approved CPD material are included in the RIBA Product Selector directory, on ribaproductselector.com, architecture.com and ribacpd.com.
- Roadshows – you'll have the opportunity to present your CPD to a large audience of specifiers at our nationwide CPD roadshows.
- Exclusive events – you can attend special events for CPD Providers, including the twice yearly CPD Providers Network Forum where you can learn more about providing quality CPD.
- 85% of respondents in the RIBA CPD Providers Network Survey were familiar with the RIBA PN logo.
- 66% of respondents had attended a face-to-face seminar with a RIBA CPD Providers Network member.
- 85% of the top 100 architectural practices use RIBA-approved CPD*.
*Architects Journal Top 100, 2014
To find out more about the opportunities that membership of the Network offers, please contact us:
Complete our quick form and we'll call you back with the information you requested.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.