RIBA CPD Providers Network
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the activity that maintains, enhances and increases the knowledge of a professional. The RIBA CPD Providers Network is made up of manufacturers and suppliers who provide educational learning to architects and other specifiers.
It enables you, the Provider, to get into see the architect face to face and educate them on new products, innovative uses for your products and any new regulations affecting your products.
Being able to get valued and beneficial contact with architects can be difficult. However, having an RIBA approved CPD seminar is a good way to get your foot in the door. Specifiers welcome RIBA approved CPD material because it is less product specific and more focused on the design context in which the product may be applied.
RIBA CPD Providers Network - Features
As a member of the RIBA CPD Providers Network, you will receive:
- A visit from a RIBA assessor
- Guidance and support
- Detailed assessment guidelines
- Proactive marketing through the RIBA
- A number of opportunities to help you market your CPD material to specifiers.
Approved material can be a seminar, CD-ROM, website, product literature, video, site visit, open learning and much more.
Benefits at a glance
- RIBA-approved CPD is worth double points to Chartered architects – providing a distinct advantage over non-approved CPD material
- Alignment with the RIBA and the exclusive use of the RIBA CPD Providers Network stamp on your material
- Details of your RIBA Approved CPD Material are included in RIBA Product Selector directory, on ribaproductselector.com, architecture.com and ribacpd.com
- You receive discounts on room bookings at the RIBA Head Office at 66 Portland Place, London, W1
- Two Network Forums a year where Providers can learn more about providing quality CPD.
For further information or to arrange to speak to your Area Sales Manager regarding marketing opportunities:
Complete our quick form and we'll call you back with the information you requested.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.