RIBA Product Selector
RIBA Product Selector is the comprehensive building product directory for UK construction industry professionals. Available in two hard back volumes, the directory has an ABC audited circulation for the 2012 edition of 20,077 *.
Recipients are key UK specifiers including architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, interior designers, engineers, developers, contractors and the health, education and public housing sectors.
We have included a section on environmentally friendly products since 1998 which was substantially increased and improved between 2006-2009, when we also included references to the BS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems scheme.
RIBA Product Selector - Features2012 RIBA Product Selector includes approximately:
- Over 25,000 trade names
- Over 9,000 company listings
- 700 structured technical pages
- Approximately 1,000 advisory organisations
- Subscribers are assigned an RPS number which can be used on ribaproductselector.com and in Google to quickly locate companies
- Your Technical Page is designed on a standard template to BS 4940 including text and images.
Benefits at a glance
- Increase the chances of getting your products specified for projects by being part of their primary reference directory
- Get your technical page written by our expert technical authors who also provide proofing in our standard format
- Technical pages have a much higher chance of being specified than Free Listing
- Inclusion on ribaproductselector.com used by thousands of visitors per month
- Take advantage of multiple flexible advertising options such as premium placements, double page spreads, full page adverts and additional new pages.
For further information or to arrange to speak to your Area Sales Manager regarding marketing opportunities:
- Complete our product enquiry form
- Call us on +44 (0)845 200 1056
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to include a free listing of your company and product details in our directory enabling you to be seen by your potential customers, please complete a short registration form.
* Visit www.abc.org.uk for further details.
Complete our quick form and we'll call you back with the information you requested.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.