The latest digital marketing opportunity from RIBA Insight
With an average of 50,000 unique visitors and 148,000 page views each month, theNBS.com is a rapidly growing community of design and construction professionals, seeking relevant information on products and services from architecture, design and construction suppliers across the UK.
Cost-effective advertising opportunities
Sponsored Articles – Create interest, targeted to key decision makers
Showcase your latest event, course or conference:
- Feature up to 3 images including your company or brand logo
- Provide detail to your campaign with up to 500 words of copy
- Feature up to 10 web links as part of your article
- All sponsored articles are featured on our home page for one week, and then on the relevant subject page for three weeks. Articles are also linked from our monthly NBS eNewsletter, sent to over 9,000 opt-in recipients.
Banner spots – Building your brand
- Our exclusive banner spots are served across 50,000 Google indexed pages and appear throughout theNBS.com, starting from our homepage
- Restricted rotations and positions ensures your brand receives the maximum exposure throughout our website
- With only 3 positions starting from £700 (excl VAT) per month, our rates certainly add value compared to other industry suppliers.
Benefits at a glance
- Targeted and visible campaigns – Our expert sales consultants can advise you on the right campaign for your business objectives
- Cost effective marketing – Competitive industry rates and cost savings certainly add real value to our marketing solutions
- Distinct and effective solutions – RIBA Insight is a leading provider of marketing solutions for manufacturers and suppliers targeting construction and design professionals. Our relationship with the RIBA ensures we remain at the heart of the construction industry, and can speak directly with key decision makers on projects and in practice
To book a sponsored article or banner spot, or to discuss how theNBS.com can help maximise your marketing spend and increase your business activity, please contact our expert sales consultants on tel: +44 (0)845 200 1056.
Complete our quick form and we'll call you back with the information you requested.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.