RIBA Insight menu
2018 CPD Roadshows – are you ready?
With the 2017 RIBA CPD Roadshow programme in full swing, plans are already underway for next year's Roadshows. So now is the time to review your CPD materials and put yourself in the best possible position to secure prime slots when booking opens for 2018.
In 2017 there are 25 CPD Roadshows. At the time of writing, six had already taken place with nearly 200 delegates attending in London and up to 60 in other UK wide locations. Delegates comment favourably on the interesting, innovative and technical learning content of the presentations.
"Full of useful pieces of information from experienced professionals that we will be using in our practice. I came away with pages of notes and tips, which will save us time and money," said Christopher Bradley about the London Roadshow in January.
The 2018 CPD Roadshow dates are expected to be announced in the Summer. Here's how to make sure you are at the head of the queue:
- Make sure your CPD materials are up to date. Review all existing CPD materials – particularly any that you haven't updated in the past two years (or longer).
- Submit your revised material to the RIBA for approval. Email the CPD Assessment Coordinator at email@example.com and include a list of the changes you have made.
- Use your full allowance of CPD materials. Submit any new material to the CPD Assessment Coordinator. If you are unsure whether you have used up your full CPD material assessment allocation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven't submitted any material for RIBA approval yet, do so without delay to ensure that it is approved before booking opens for the 2018 Roadshows.
- You'll find plenty of useful advice and guidance on creating effective CPD materials in the My RIBA CPD Providers Network section of My Account.
Experience has shown that slots go fast from the moment that Roadshow dates are announced each year, so now is the time to act to ensure you're ready to book as soon as they go on sale.
For more information about RIBA Insight advertising and marketing solutions, please complete our short further information form.
Sign up now for our FREE Monthly Briefing, featuring exclusive marketing advice, useful reports and the latest industry news.